I'm pleased to announce the publication of a comprehensive peer-reviewed BCI textbook, "Brain-Computer Interfaces: Principles and Practice," published by Oxford University Press.
The brochure below describes the book.
It is now available from Oxford at an introductory price of US$99.
(Amazon price is US$128.99. List price is US$135.)
The book's ISBN# is 978-0-19-538885-5.
Here are the details in brief:
* comprehensive and authoritative treatment of the field
* 25 peer-reviewed chapters covering all aspects of BCI research and development, including: basic biological and physical principles underlying BCI technology; BCI signal processing; BCI hardware and software; current BCI methods and applications; clinical, therapeutic, and commercialization approaches and issues; ethical considerations; key issues for the future.
* chapters written by many of the luminaries in the field
* written for easy accessibility for anyone with basic undergraduate science background
* can serve as text for a BCI course or reference for a BCI researcher.